Thursday, January 10, 2013

We are Family

Last night, I got scooped up and brought to a cozy building and when I got there both of my brothers were there!  And my Daddy'O!   It was so much fun to see them again!  Their new foster families were all there as well.   And, best part, so was a newspaper reporter from The Forum who took pictures of all of us and interviewed the smart ladies.  After he left,  in come a television reporter from Ch. 11!  I think we are quite lucky to be on TV at such an early age!  Our very own reality TV show. Wow. 

Here are my two brothers, Mohawk and Gizmo, that were there last night (Gizmo's foster momma Stacie Folmer took the picture of my two brothers here). Gizmo is the one that kinda looks like me, but bigger (coz he's the Big Brother).

It was a fun-filled night, but I get sleepy really really easy so I came home and just wanted to lay by the big shiny metal thing that is warm and toasty.

My new brother kinda likes to hang around me.  He seems so concerned about me and is usually pretty close by.

 

I shiver and shiver a lot of the time, but I can tell you that this heater thing is G-R-E-A-T!  My foster Dad was home from work all day today so I got to be out and about in the house and boy, did I take advantage of all the nap time by the heater.  For right now, other than in a lap, it's about my most favorite place to be!

ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment